7

PRSA Boston Blog

This is a blog written by the PRSA Boston president (Tom Nutile for 2008) about events and activities involving PRSA Boston

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Congrats to Boston Agencies

Congratulations are in order for a number of Boston Agencies. (And yes, I wrestled about writing this post).

Last night, I had the honor of attending the Sabre Awards (put on by Paul Holmes and the Holmes Report). Boston agencies seemed to do well last night.

Schwartz Communications (the firm for which I work) was named the 2006 Technology PR Agency of the year.

But Schwartz wasn't alone in getting honors. Shift Communications, Text 100 (I believe folks out of the Boston office) and Racepoint were there in force and honored for their work this past year. If I missed you, please let me know.

To me the most impressive thing about last night (aside from the speculation of just how dense the award is...I swear it is heavier than a Silver Anvil which is 5 times its size) was the quality of the work that was honored. Social Media was front and center as was international public relations. It is events like these that help re-energize PR pros and show them what it is possible to accomplish.

Congratulations again to all the winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home