7

PRSA Boston Blog

This is a blog written by the PRSA Boston president (Tom Nutile for 2008) about events and activities involving PRSA Boston

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Beer helps you be a better PR person!

If I told you drinking beer can make you a better PR person, many of you that don't know me would wonder if I lost my mind. (Those that do would helpfully offer to take my extensive single malt collection off my hands).

But, last night at the Boston Beer Company (makers of the great Sam Adams beer), Michelle Sullivan, the company's director of PR shared some great advice on product PR with 30+ PRSA Members over a few glasses of adult beverages.

What I really liked about the program is that Michelle focused on six case studies - five that showed what they did well and one that showed what they tried that failed. Many of these case studies have lessons I can apply to my technology accounts.

They audience was full of questions and the tour was a great way to kick off the evening. (Look for a more extensive recap in our June newsletter) What did you think?

Following are some pictures to show off the night:





















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home