7

PRSA Boston Blog

This is a blog written by the PRSA Boston president (Tom Nutile for 2008) about events and activities involving PRSA Boston

Friday, December 15, 2006

I am so excited for 2007

Sorry it has been a while since my last post, but I always want to make sure I have something meaningful about PRSA Boston to say.

In this case, I just had a great call with our program committee today and we have a whole lot of great stuff planned out for 2007. We will have a good mix of educational, networking and fun events. We are going to be doing more events in Boston and also trying a few experiments...(more on that later).

The teleseminars that went over so well will be back in 2007!

But only a few things are set in stone. Is there a topic that you would like to see? If so, chime in. Let us know. We are here to best serve the members of PRSA Boston and want to know what you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home