7

PRSA Boston Blog

This is a blog written by the PRSA Boston president (Tom Nutile for 2008) about events and activities involving PRSA Boston

Monday, March 12, 2007

Time is running out

And I don't mean for my beloved Orangemen who were shown no respect on Selection Sunday...

The PRSA Boston/PR Newswire Charity Poker Tourney (being held at our March event) is only a bit more than two weeks away. The slots are selling out fast, so if you haven't yet registered please email our Chapter Administrator ASAP at bbwrites@verizon.net

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Adam Zand said…

    I am taking all of the action I can handle on Paul of Topaz Partners to take the winner's crown.

    Come see me in the dark hallways of the Elk's Lodge if you "understand."

    wink, wink, nudge, nudge

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Doug Haslam said…

    I got Paul's back should he inexplicable falter. This will be a Topaz night

     

Post a Comment

<< Home