7

PRSA Boston Blog

This is a blog written by the PRSA Boston president (Tom Nutile for 2008) about events and activities involving PRSA Boston

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Upcoming event and other musings

I hope everyone had a good weekend (Go Pats!) and the New Year is going well. Just a brief post reminding people about our upcoming event in a few weeks: The PRSA Boston Fourth Annual "Tools of the Trade" Products & Services Showcase.

It will be held at the Fairmont Copley on Friday morning, 1/26. It is a great place to meet many of vendors that serve the PR community, find out about their upcoming offerings and see if they are a fit for you, without sending hours in meetings in your office!

To register go to: http://www.prsaboston.org/calendardetail.asp?ID=81

On another note, it is good to see someone is reading my blog (grin). I received a call from PRSA National that wanted to let me know that they *do* offer the daily news via RSS feed. Of course, what they push is just a link to make you go back to the main page, so I am not sure it qualifies, since I still need to take additional steps. In this case, getting it via email is the best choice for me, for I can truly be a passive consumer.

Expect the first newsletter soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home