7

PRSA Boston Blog

This is a blog written by the PRSA Boston president (Tom Nutile for 2008) about events and activities involving PRSA Boston

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome 2007!

Like many of us, I made a number of New Year's Resolutions about my personal life. (We will see how many I will keep). I also made a few resolutions about public relations (which I intend to keep). I wanted to share some of them with all of you, and encourage you to consider making some PR resolutions:

Following are Mark's 2007 PR resolutions (in no particular order):

1) Simplicity. Keep messaging, campaigns, etc., as simple as possible.

2) Focus on advancing the profession and the professional. If you need something, or are interested in something...let me know.

3) Kill the "slug" listing in news releases whenever possible

4) Continue to explore the make consumer generated media an integral part of PR campaigns.

5) Continue to educate myself on new PR strategies, theories and tactics and apply them to my accounts

6) Have fun

What are your New Year's PR Resolutions?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home